Did you know that being married is like being nibbled to death by a duck?

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Introductions

Where to begin? Am I just another in the long list of bandwagon jumpers starting their own blog so that I can feel important by spewing my own rants on movies, music, politics and life in general? Absolutely.

To be quite honest, I am not entirely new to this game. When I joined the military in 2001 (I was 28 at the time), I began submitting stories of my adventures in the big green machine known as the United States Army to a website run by a friend of mine. His site can be reached here and the stories I wrote can be seen here . Bruns is a very talented writer, who also runs the Arcadia News in Phoenix. I highly recomend reading his article "Straight Up With a Twist". Good stuff.

As for this blog, well.... Ok, it's a bit self-indulgent, but I have my reasons. Reasons that may or may not become apparent as you read my reviews of life, liberty, and the pursuit of funny.

That is all for now.

1 comment:

Kell said...

Your sense of humor made me laugh and your narrative made me cry for you, as I could picture you standing out in the rain. Thank you! Don't ever give up on yourself.