Did you know that being married is like being nibbled to death by a duck?

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Disgraceful

I'm not even sure where to begin with this one...

Let's suspend our belief in reality for just a minute and actually subscribe to the nonsense that is the debate on global warming. Does that make it ok to compare it to what can be regarded as one of the most heroic events of the 20th century by American service members?

Update: Hot Air, as usual, beat me to it for commenting on it.

Here's where it doesn't make sense to me: for the most part, the concern of global warming lies on the left side of the political aisle (correct me if I'm wrong). The same side which, by and large, is adamantly opposed to war of all kinds these days. Unless, as I'm seeing it now, it can be used for "propaganda" for their own cause.

Am I missing something?

No comments: