Did you know that being married is like being nibbled to death by a duck?

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Keep Your Head Up

A collection of hockey hits to remind everyone that it's playoff season. Go Avs, go Sharks.

A classic battle of two incredible fighters (is it wrong to laugh at that? Morally, I mean...).

An extremely rare glimpse at one of the deadliest of all Ninjas -- the drunken Street Ninja!

And if anyone wonders why I am currently immersing myself in Brazilian jiu jitsu rather than, say, kung fu or something like that, here would be one example, and yet another here if you're bored.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh come on, GO WILD! I'm about 5 minutes from convincing myself to head down there to buy some scalped tickets for tonight!

Mr. Twisted said...

NEVER!

Fine, go to the game and watch your Minesoooota team LOSE!

Lol.

spurringirl said...

Alright, I wussed out because I spent too much in DC but I'll be screaming real loud at the TV as we kick your butt!

PS. I thought it was MinesooooooDAH.

Mr. Twisted said...

Or because you KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO LOOOOOOSE.

It may be "MinesoooooDAH" I don't know. I live in a cool state. HA!

Anonymous said...

So is that what you and Mom do??? Yuck. You two are crazy!! haha