Did you know that being married is like being nibbled to death by a duck?

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Headlines

Via Drudge -

L.A. Times writer: Why I don't support the troops - Do you think if I wrote an article about why I don't support the L.A. Times, anyone would care?

Teen beats up his grandmother - because she won't buy him beer - Wait, are they saying that there are other reasons to beat up one's grandmother?

Texas-Mexico Border Standoff Reported - Maybe John Wayne really is still alive. Personally, I think it could all be resolved with a one hour episode of Walker: Texas Ranger.

Pope Warns About Loveless Sex - Says those who engage in it may end up like gay sheep-herders.

See how I did that? I just ripped headlines off of a site and added "funny". I should be making huge money for this.

No comments: