Did you know that being married is like being nibbled to death by a duck?

Thursday, January 12, 2006

More Weirdness

Rabbit-human embryo hybrid - Would a rabbit-human hybrid be more or less powerful than a glow in the dark pig (see below)? If there were a war between the two, who would come out on top? I'm going to side with the rabbit/human, which we shall refer to simply as "hubbit". First of all, hubbit would be way faster than the pig, and could leap over multiple pigs in a single bound. Plus, they multiply like, well, like bunnies. I hereby shift my allegiance away from the fluorescent swine, to the new super-race of rabbit-men and rabbit-women. Try and hunt those (you know who you are).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just sided with the hubbits cause sneaking up on something is hard when you GLOW IN THE DARK. Defeatist.

Mr. Twisted said...

What do the pigs have to offer? Nada. Zip. I pick winners. Take your glowing bovine and see where it gets you.

Anonymous said...

I'm not afraid of hubbits, I know who's going to wipe them out. I'm a little worried about the pigs.

Mr. Twisted said...

Sorry, I realized after the fact that "bovine" means "cows"... I'm an idiot. All better now.