Did you know that being married is like being nibbled to death by a duck?

Monday, January 09, 2006

Retard Sighting

Harry "remember me? I sang 'Day-O' about thirty years ago" Belafonte apparently attended some sort of meeting with Hugo "is it too soon for genocide?" Chavez on Sunday and spouted a bunch of typical anti-American crapola. Now, for me to point this story out for that reason would just be stupid, as we all know that there is a lot of this out there. No, what caught my eye was the quote Mr. Day-O made, saying that "millions of Americans" support the Chavez revolution. Huh? Maybe I travel in the wrong circles. Maybe I'm not even in a circle. But I don't recall ever running into anyone that said "hey, that Chavez fella, he's ok in my book". This is the same guy that trades with and supports Cuba and Iran? The same guy that most likely has given aid and support to al Qaeda? As I said, maybe I'm out of touch, but I have a hard time seeing "millions" of Americans supporting his "revolucion". He is a snappy dresser, though. I have to give him that.
At any rate, just another example of how incredibly informed and intelligent most people in the limelight really are. Maybe Harry should just start co-headlining bat mitzvahs with hardcore rapper, 50 cent.

2 comments:

Jason Evans said...

"Greatest Terrorist in the World"... That is an awesome line. So if GW, my ultimate boss, is a terrorist... then that makes me a lowly rock throwing Palestinian... I should probably start spending less time at the range, and more time at the local rock quarry.

Mr. Twisted said...

Well, in all honesty, I don't even know if you rate as high as a rock throwing Palestinian. I think you have to pull off a certain number of stonings to be labeled that.