Did you know that being married is like being nibbled to death by a duck?

Friday, February 10, 2006

Comedy: Thy Name is "Hof"



It was my intent to create another post for the weekend that would provide another venue for a lot of comments such as "worst movie ever", but then I came across this photo. My sense of funny is on overload after staring at this picture. Seriously, there is a lot going on there, but every time I try to type something about it, it's like my system shuts down due to all the possibilities.

I have faith that the loyal Twisted readers can come up with some brilliant commentary.

7 comments:

Kell said...

The only thing that is missing is an audio clip of this stud whispering "Le hago córneo, Cowboy?"

If I had a Genie (how cool would that be??) I would use my third wish to make the head in that lady's purse (in Florida) to be Hasselhoff's... so that he could never subject me to a photo like this again.... OH WAIT... it was GREG'S fault I had to see this..... Damn. Can I have another wish??

Anonymous said...

It looks like Michael Knight is requesting to be impregnated with a Pepsi baby. That child would rule the world with a delicious taste rivaled only by its rugged good looks. Well, maybe not the world, but Germany at the very least.

(I bet you thought my post would involve Baywatch and Monster Boobies. But it didn't. I made it the whole time without saying Monster Boobies. Except for right here. Shoot. They're inescapable.)

Mr. Twisted said...

Genius. Pure genius.

But how is it my fault? All I do is reprint what's out there. DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!!

Mr. Twisted said...

el Jeffe - after reading your comment again, I have a new hope for my own comedic output on this site. It was dead until I read about a Pepsi baby with rugged good looks and delicious taste. Wow. Poetry.

Jonathan Scott said...

I'm speechless.

Anonymous said...

And I thought that Jess Simpson had something on the guy that was singing on the Berlin wall. But then again Germans love diet pepsi and David Hasselhof...No wonder they lost. Long Live Diet Coke

Mr. Twisted said...

I think the Germans are on to something. Have you ever seen Hasselhof do "Hooked on a Feeling"? For my money, it just doesn't get much better than that.