Did you know that being married is like being nibbled to death by a duck?

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hillary! Is Under a Lot of Stress

Hillary! Clinton blasts Bush on War - In a speech earlier this week, the junior senator from New York had this tid bit of wisdom to share:

"You cannot explain to me why we have not captured or killed the tallest
man in Afghanistan," she said.

Is she serious? This makes me wonder, does she crawl in bed every night next to Bill and say things like "boy, I sure wish you had taken care of that bin Laden fella when you had the chance. You really screwed the pooch on that deal." Then Bill, throwing his arms up in disgust would probably go "Oh here we go again with the whole 'I'm a doofus because I didn't take care of bin Laden' argument again." Then she would get all mad and make him sleep on the couch after throwing a flower vase at him and telling him not to "take that tone" with her. After all, she had a hard day at the office and it sure would be nice to come home to some kind of support once in a while, instead of just hearing how many pork rinds he was able to consume during an episode of The Dukes of Hazzard.

Yup, life at the Clinton residence must be a real peach.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bill is so Hot. I wonder if he needs an intern?

Jonathan Scott said...

I love statements like that. I really hope that she was being humorous.

Is it possible, Hillary, that people who are making decisions feel like keeping a close eye on Bin Laden, rather than swooping in and turning him into a martyr, is the better option? Just understand that it's a big world, junior senators with no prior political resume are typically not part of the inside circle, and not everything with a penis is inherently evil.

~Muse said...

"not everything with a penis is inherently evil"

Jonathan, may I borrow your quote??

Anonymous said...

There are not words in the english langauge that come close to describing the level of contempt I harbor towards that woman. I hope she has so much stress that her hair falls out and gets big bags under her eyes. Or better yet perhaps we can dress her up in a Burka and drop her off in Afghanistan.

Mr. Twisted said...

I believe Bill needs another intern, yes. Unfortunately, that would entail engaging in all arguments with Hillary! for him.

Scotty - You bring up a viable point: why on earth would she be included in *any* plans involving the search for bin Laden? Although I think they would take him out if they could find him, the real issue is, where was this vocal ranting when her husband failed to stop him?

Plane Geek - I don't think she should even have a burka. That way she could understand how "uncovered" women are treated there.

Jonathan Scott said...

Yes, online muse, you may borrow my quote. Unfortunately, there's people of the female persuasion who taught that idea in the 50s and 60s, but that's a topic for another time. I'd love to discuss how feminism castated all that is good about being a man. Maybe I'll post something on my blog...or hijack one of Gregs discussions.

Mr. Twisted said...

Hijak away, you virile man, you.

I can't imagine how this comment section functioned without you, Scotty.

Now where in the heck is el Jeffe...

Anonymous said...

Sorry. I was busy helping Hil with some "work" that I needed to stay late to "finish".

Twisted, you're pretty much spot on with that argument re-enactment. Not that I'd know! What are you saying? Who's Linda Trip? LEAVE ME ALONE!

Mr. Twisted said...

Be honest. You were the one who had an affair with Linda Tripp, making her want to blow the wistle (get it?) to divert attention. Good job. Home wrecker.

Kell said...

Linda Tripp.... blow the whistle... gag

can we please go back to talking about Boobies?

Mr. Twisted said...

Kell - I'm so glad that what you just wrote will be forever immortalized on this blog, so that I may reference it from time to time.

Kell said...

just for that one...

Linda Tripp taking the Stiletto Strength class that you have to walk by EVERY day to get to the Chocodile store. It is kind of like a car wreck, you have to look.

Try and sleep tonight. HA!!