Did you know that being married is like being nibbled to death by a duck?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Totally Redeeming Myself


After multiple posts featuring pictures of David Hasselhof and an article about gay men in Hollywood, it's high time that I restore balance to the universe with a link to the 2006 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Spokesmodel for Twistedsenseoffunny Marisa Miller (pictured right), took time away from her busy schedule of promoting my site to do a few pics for SI. And apparently she found time to hit the gym a few times. What a trooper.

It's also good to see that Czech native Petra Nemcova has healed from her Tsunami injuries, and looking well, I might add.

The world of sports owes a debt of gratitude to these fine young ladies. Why, I'm not exactly sure. But it seems right.

14 comments:

Kell said...

what's next? couch jumping on Oprah's daytime show?

Mr. Twisted said...

That's an activity reserved for closeted homosexual, over-rated actors.

Wakeandahalf said...

Speaking of closeted:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,184932,00.html

"Cowboys Are Frequently, Secretly (Fond of Each Other)"

I think he saw the movie...

Anonymous said...

Um I don't know how it got this far, but since NO ONE ELSE felt like saying it: Mr Twisted - thankyou thankyou thankyou!
for finally covering womens fashion.

I particularly enjoyed the floral prints on Petra. The cuts used on her suit really flattter without revealing. Bravo to that desgner!

Anonymous said...

I almost forgot: Ted Nugent & Monster...


Trucks! Ha! you thought I was gonna say something else....

Mr. Twisted said...

el Jeffe - I'm not sure what a "desgner" is, but if it had something to do with the way Petra looked, then I am all for it.

Anonymous said...

*Oh. Look at me. My typing skills are immaculate. I have my own blog.*

Desgner is Italian for designer. Duh. Hello? Olympics? You know, Italy - fashion capital of the woooooorld? Oh you computer nerds are hopeless.

Mr. Twisted said...

As long as it's not French, we're ok.

Anonymous said...

poly view francois....Petra and Marisa, we worship at your alter..but you still ain't no Ann Coulter

Mr. Twisted said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mr. Twisted said...

I was going to make fun of your Frenchmen talk, but I realized I had made a few mistakes wit mah spellin'.

Then I was just dumbfounded at the comment about them not being as good as Ann Coulter. I truly don't have the words...

Anonymous said...

That was my bad attempt at poking fun at the French. Which makes light years more sense if one is drinking cheap swill from a still. Regardless have you read Ann's column this week. Funny funny stuff. Jihad Monkeys...I can't quit laughing!

Mr. Twisted said...

I'll have to check it out. It's been a while since I read her article, because all she was writing about for a while had to do with Supreme Court nominations. Just got a little redundant after a while.

Anonymous said...

Even cuz got it and laughed...Ann Rocks