Did you know that being married is like being nibbled to death by a duck?

Monday, February 27, 2006

He's Just a Big Softie

Bin Laden 'likes hugs not kisses' - No, I didn't just make that headline up.

Australia's "Jihad Jack", convicted of receiving funds from al-Qaeda, says
Osama Bin Laden does not like being kissed but is happy to be hugged.

He also quoted bin Laden saying "I feel like, sometimes, like, there isn't, like, a lot of like, 'truth' out there, in like, you know like, most relationships these days. Some people are like, soo fake, ya know?" Ok, so maybe I made some of that part up. Slightly.

My favorite quote from Jihad Jack -

"I never really thought I'd be a Muslim," he told ABC. "I'd say, 'Oh look, you
know, I really love your religion but I really love my beer'."


Well, you do have to prioritize.

Thomas said an al-Qaeda operative, Khaled Bin Attash, told him Bin Laden
wanted a "white boy" to carry out terrorist attacks in Australia.
Thomas
said Bin Attash told him there was $10,000 for anyone attempting a terrorist
strike there.

You wouldn't do it for $10,00? Geez, I can't imagine why not. Sounds like a great deal.

While accepting that he might be "naive and an idealist", Thomas added he would
never have wanted to hurt innocent people, The Age quoted him as saying.


Naive and idealistic? Surely you jest. This guy sounds totally on the level. And sober.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can you not point out that this was all because they don't allow stocky boys to become ballet dancers??

Mr. Twisted said...

Because I am obviously a sub-par blogger... thingy... guy...

Jonathan Scott said...

Yeah yeah, Bin Laden...ballet...hugs...BORING!

For witty wisdom, crazy commentary, and Zaney Zingers, turn nowhere other than-

http://wwwdotmyblog.blogspot.com/

Make the most of your web browsing. Read wwwdotmyblog!

Jonathan Scott said...

heh heh... capitalism rules!

Kell said...

...coming from a guy that posts once a month....

Anonymous said...

If Kell got in a one liner fight with Gov. Schwarzenegger, I think Kell would win.

Mr. Twisted said...

Between Scottie's shameless self promotion and Kell's witty one liners, me and el Jeffe don't stand a chance. Good thing we're pretty.

Kell said...

...no kidding Twist!

Oh wait... was this one of the times I am supposed to say that you are both brilliant AND pretty?

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://omwlflhm.com/njzp/xcay.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jnxdruqk.com/ytbt/hbqe.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://omwlflhm.com/njzp/xcay.html | http://guajanck.com/tphe/pfkc.html